CMJ produce bespoke joints for Hard Flooring, Natural Stone and Slate.
We specialize in colour matching our joints to the grout or the floor finish creating a stylish designer look and a seamless finish.
– Colours to match the full RAL range
– Designed and Manufactured to exceed BS5385
– Robust, Durable and can cope with heavy stresses
– Distributes stresses evenly between the foundation and floor covering preventing “tenting” and “popping”
– Prevents the conduction of noise from footfall and other bodies
– Epoxy infill to provide movement accommodation
– Resistant to puncture and has anti-bacterial properties
– Available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Brass
Our Movement Joints have been the choice of specifiers for years on prestigious projects including many leading automotive brands such as Ford, Mercedes, Audi and Volkswagen. They are used in car showrooms and workshop areas because of their durability and ability to handle a wide range of loadings.
CMJ were specified for the London 2012 Olympic Village, Marks and Spencer, Airports, Leisure Centers, Restaurants, Retail Outlets and other commercial and domestic applications.
CMJ also provide highly competent advice and support. No matter how complex the flooring application CMJ can provide the perfect product, systems and service for specifiers and installers.
For more information visit our new website: www.colouredmovementjoints.co.uk