In protecting condensate pipes from condensing boilers from freezing, one product stands head and shoulders above the rest – Condensulate Xtreme – a fit and forget solution from insulation specialists GTi in Argyll where they know a thing or two about cold winters.
Developed from space age ‘trickle-down’ technology material, Aerogel. Condensulate Xtreme, unlike other solutions, uses no moving parts, thermostats or electricity.
Martin Clayton GTi Business Development & Strategy Director said: “I have complete faith in this product above all others in the market.
“It really is fit-and-forget and should last around 60 years in most situations. It just quietly gets on and does its job.
“When it’s sleeved inside a waste pipe it is immune to UV degradation, or attacks from vermin or vandals.
“We’ve had it independently tested by the Building Research Establishment to -20°C; it did not freeze at -10°C and is BS 5864-2010 compliant.
“British Gas has been extensively using the product.’’
The Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation Three Metre Kit
- Condensulate pipe – 3.0 linear meters;
- 1 x straight adaptor/connector – 21.5mm x 20mm;
- 1 x adaptor/reducer – 32mm x 21.5mm;
- 1 x pipe end – 21.5mm;
- 1 x Drainguard;
- 1 x Instruction card.
Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation Features and Benefits:
- Easy to install – includes adaptors.
- Fully integrated & flexible pipe.
- Not vulnerable to UV degradation, vandalism or vermin when sleeved in waste pipe.
- An innovative cost effective solution.
- No electrical or mechanical parts – no power supply needed.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Sleeve in 40mm waste pipe.
- Independently tested by the building research establishment to -20°C.
- BS 5864-2010 compliant.
- Testing with a flow rate at 500ml per hour.
- Boilers only produce condensate whilst operating in condensing mode, flow rates are not constant.
- Note: It is recommended that no more than three metres of Condensulate is run externally and is not fixed horizontally and that as much fall is maintained as possible. Swept bends are recommended.
£31.95 ex Vat
Other sizes available
For further information telephone 01369 702070
or for further information, visit www.gti-limited.com