Established in 1986 and with significant experience in providing back-up for lifts, as defined in the Disability Discrimination Act of 1995 and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order of 2005. Our ELPS meets the requirements as specified in BS999:2017.
Based on our experience, we are pleased to launch the series 4 ELPS. We have listened and learned and made a large number of changes including:
- New 40kVA and 60kVA options available
- It is small and lighter with a Third less footprint and weight
- Larger more interactive menu screen
- It comes with a RS232 option to allow remote monitoring
- We have added wheels to the bottom to allow for more manoeuvrability
- Integrated battery monitoring
- Large ability to handle in-rush currents making it suitable for a wide range of applications
The new series 4 ELPS product is a “Black Box” point of use power system to feed VVVF lift hoisting or hydraulic systems.
Key Features are:
- Designed for positioning as close to the lift
- Installation is quick and simple
- The cable runs are short and less exposed
- It comes in 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 & 60kVA (other sizes available on request)
- The inverter is designed to accommodate the unpredictable load of most passenger lifts with weights up to 1600kg.
- Designed for 10 upward and downward journeys, longer times are available
The ELPS is the obvious solution>>>>
The ELPS “point of use” product from Power Systems International is the more secure and better cost effective means of providing power to make the difference for emergency evacuation lifts:
- The ELPS delivers power when it is needed.
- The ELPS delivers power to the point where it is needed.
No exhaust fumes, no smell, no diesel fuel or gas storage, no risk of fuel spillage, no noise, no environmental pollution……The ELPS just needs a little energy to keep the internal batteries charged ready for the emergency!….perhaps, a “no brainer” choice for the decision maker!
POWER SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Industrial Rectifiers, Inverters, UPS & ELPS systems and Frequency converters
Carina House East, Sunrise Parkway, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, Bucks. MK14 6LS. England.
Tel. +44 149 487 1544 | Fax. +44 149 487 3118 http://www.powersystemsinternational.com/