High load and impact resistance; extreme wear and scratch resistance; frost and fireproof; colour fast and extremely resistant to staining; resistance to mould and algae growth – these qualities ensure an extremely low maintenance and trouble free flooring solution. And now with co-ordinating internal tiling available allowing for seamless visual transition between internal and external spaces.
Used in conjunction with height adjustable fixed – head/self- levelling pedestals or fixed height paver support pads, the Levato Mono system makes it possible to create perfectly level surfaces over uneven sub-surfaces. Ideal for installation over all waterproof membranes our support systems cover height ranges from 7mm to 550mm and incorporate a patented self-levelling slope correction facility with the convenience of height adjustment after the pavers are installed.
Available in 40+ colours and finishes in both ultra-realistic timber and stone effect, by combining 3D printing and mould making technology to reproduce identical copies of natural materials and with up to 30 prints available for each paver range. Once laid, the eye is unable to discern any replicated pattern allowing for a completely natural looking surface. Specified for external areas at London Zoo, LIDL HQ Northfleet, Jamies Italian Brighton, Batsford Arboretum, Bristol Airport East Terminal Extension and the new Portico Terrace at Theatre Royal Drury Lane – where Levato Mono sandstone effect paver ranges were considered so similar to natural sandstone material that is was sanctioned for use on a Grade I listed building by English Heritage.
Levato Mono porcelain paver system benefits at a glance…
- ‘Floating floor’ – installation over single ply membranes.
- Eternal product – zero maintenance required, offering massive over-life savings.
- Highly abrasion and stain resistant.
- Highly slip resistant; R11 and achieved up to +65 wet in the BS pendulum test.
- Lightweight – 45kgs per m2.
- High load bearing and impact resistance.
- Timber & stone effects; 40+ finishes available.
- Ideal for balconies, roof terraces and piazzas, for both commercial and residential use.
- Completely non porous.
- Fire & frost proof.
- Height adjustable supports to raise surface from 9mm up to 550mm.
www.thedecktileco.co.uk | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0845 2700 696