The PermaSeal sprayfoam system will restore, insulate and extend the life of your roof.
- Energy efficient with guaranteed saving
- Adheres to all types of roofing materials
- Prevents the need for re-roofing
- Roof withstands gales and storms
- Prevents and controls condensation
- Meets Building Regulations for List & Public Buildings
- Maintenance free
- HCFC and CFC free, zero ozone depletion
- Meets Part L, Building Regulation Standards
- 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee
Polyurethane Roof Insulation – Features & Benefits
The polyurethane spray foam roof insulation system comes with innumerable benefits and should be considered an essential part of a home or business premises improvement. Here are some of the advantages achieved through the use of spray foam roof insulation:
Reduced Heating Bills
The Polyurethane Spray Foam Roof Insulation System is the most cost and energy efficient system you can install in either your home or work place.
Recent research indicates that poor roof insulation results in a 40% heat loss through the roof of any residential property. Roofs insulated with the Polyurethane Spray Foam System will reduce heating bills by up to 20% per annum. In effect the spray foam insulation system could pay for itself within 5 years following installation.
The Polyurethane Spray Foam System guarantees a warmer property in the winter and a cooler property in summer providing greater energy efficiency and comfort.
Extended Roof Life
It may not be something you consider every day but needing a new roof or repairs to your exisitng roof can be costly and disruptive. The Polyurethane Spray Foam Roof Insulation System ensures greater roof stability, restores and extends the life of your roof.
Reduction of Loft Dust
As many allergy sufferers will confirm, dust can make everyday activities unbearable. The Polyurethane Spray Foam System significantly reduces the opportunity for wind driven dust and cold air etc being blown into the loft space.
Increased Roof Strength
The Polyurethane Spray Foam System provides for a stronger more stable roof due to the high strength to low weight ratio of the foam. It only adds 2kg for every m² of foam sprayed at 40/50mm.
The Polyurethane Spray Foam System affords greater acoustic insulation than conventional fibreglass and other forms of insulation. At 75mm thickness, the acoustic benefit is generally accepted to be equivalent to double glazing.
Elimination of Roof Condensation
Condensation in a roof can rot the timbers, cause corrosion, damp and mould. The Polyurethane Spray Foam System will prevent this occurring.
Further Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation:
- Approved to British Standard Accreditations and FAA (Fire) ratings
- Provides for Class 0 (Zero) and Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame
- Approximately 40% the cost of re-roofing
- Meets Part L Building Regulation Standards Amended October 2012
- Provides an opportunity for low cost loft conversion
- Virtually no further maintenance required
- Internal roof insulation 10 year Insurance Backed Guarantee for residential properties and a 25 Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee for commercial and industrial installations