Helping deliver savings for the nation
As a Government Procurement Service (GPS) supplier, Bruynzeel Storage Systems Ltd can save public sector clients time and money. To guarantee best value, companies appointed to the Framework have undergone a rigorous and EU- compliant tendering and evaluation process. You can be confident of receiving first class service and the very highest quality storage systems.
Bruynzeel’s four year GPS Framework, RM1501, includes high- density steel storage systems such as mobile and static shelving. This includes both electronic and manually operated mobile systems.
This Framework can be used by all public sector organisations in the UK including central government, local government, NHS, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations. The benefits of procuring on the GPS Framework include:
- Guaranteed Quality – Bruynzeel has undergone the demanding GPS quality evaluation exercise, giving complete assurance of quality and fitness for purpose. Bruynzeel Storage Systems is IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Best value – To be chosen for the GPS Framework RM1501, Bruynzeel went been through a rigorous, competitive tendering process, ensuring best value products and service at pre-tendered prices.
- Cost savings – Because the Framework is fully EU compliant, customers save the time and money normally associated with conducting their own tendering exercise. Tasks such as the selection and evaluation of suppliers, obtaining various bids, checking product quality and confirming legislative compliance has all been carried out by GPS. You are assured of best value by using GPS Framework RM1501
- Speedy implementation – Save time by avoiding unnecessary trawling of sources and undergoing the competitive tender process, which can take up to 6 months for full EU compliance.
- Legislative compliance – Bruynzeel installations are fully compliant with all the relevant legislative and statutory requirements, including health & safety in the workplace.
- Easy ordering – The framework is fully EU compliant, saving customers the time and money associated with conducting their own procurement exercise.
Bruynzeel Storage Systems Ltd (incorporating Nord-Plan / Qubiqa) has extensive experience of designing and installing high-density storage systems to meet the full range of requirements of a large and varied public sector client base.
Bruynzeel systems are used in front offices, back-offices, high security areas, stores, Libraries, Hospitals, Universities, Archives, Museums – anywhere and everywhere for unit-load storage and filing.
For every GPS project, Bruynzeel will undertake a complete site evaluation and survey, prepare layout drawings and provide floor-loading information.
Installing storage systems for thousands of organisations over many years, has given Bruynzeel an unrivalled wealth of knowledge to design the most effective storage solutions. This year sees the opening of new central Libraries and Archives in Birmingham and Liverpool. Bruynzeel is proud to have provided electronically-operated shelving to both prestigious projects.
As well as investing in modern manufacturing systems, Bruynzeel’s on- going R&D keeps us ahead of the market and in-front of legislative changes. It is this long-term vision that first established Bruynzeel’s leading position, and it’s our commitment to widen the gap even further that led to the development our latest range of energy-efficient, reliable and cost-effective electronic mobile shelving systems. Compactus Dynamic is the most advanced electronic shelving available. Packed with features, it’s safe and easy to use. Just a light touch on the panel gives immediate, effortless access to its contents – even with your hands full.
The Future of Storage Now.