The Smart Home Expo, the UK’s ultimate event for the smart technologies revolutionising the way we live, is hitting the Birmingham’s NEC on the 26th & 27th of March.
Smart technology is increasingly being created with aesthetics in mind and integrated into spaces as a key part of the overall design, so we are delighted to be partnered with the show this year!
Completely free to attend, the Smart Home Expo works as one stop shop for smart technologies, showcasing the most advanced solutions that can be integrated into any space.
You’ll have access to an incredible speaker line-up boasting the likes of:
- Martin Woolley, Developer Relations Manager, EMEA at Bluetooth SIG
- Simon Buddle, Director of Curriculum and Standards, EMEA at CEDIA
- Sumit Kohli, Digital PreSales Lead, IoT & Robotics at Fujitsu
- Lizi Jenkins MBA, Head of Innovation at British Gas
- Sam Woodward, Customer Education Leader at Lutron EA
- Neil Carter, Business Development Manager at Bosch Thermotechnology
We highly recommend that you register for a free ticket to attend the show. If you’re looking to keep up with the industry’s latest innovations and solutions, this show is the place to be.
You can find full details and register for a free ticket at www.smarthometechlive.co.uk.