The Smart Home Expo, the UK’s ultimate event for the smart technologies revolutionising the way we live is hitting the NEC Birmingham on the 26th & 27th of March.
Smart technology has continued to take the world by storm over the last few years, and it’s safe to say that investment in these technologies shows no sign of slowing down, so if you’re looking to renovate a space, it’s essential that you stay up to date with the latest developments in this industry.
With many companies now offering technological products that enhance the design of spaces, we are delighted to partner with the Smart Home Expo, which is completely free to attend and will be providing you with all the innovations you could possibly need!
You’ll have access to an incredible speaker line-up boasting the likes of:
- Martin Woolley, Developer Relations Manager, EMEA at Bluetooth SIG
- Simon Buddle, Director of Curriculum and Standards, EMEA at CEDIA
- Sumit Kohli, Digital PreSales Lead, IoT & Robotics at Fujitsu
- Lizi Jenkins MBA, Head of Innovation at British Gas
- Sam Woodward, Customer Education Leader at Lutron EA
- Neil Carter, Business Development Manager at Bosch Thermotechnology
We highly recommend that you register for a free ticket to attend the show. If you’re looking to keep up with the industry’s latest innovations and solutions, this show is the place to be. You can find full details and register for a free ticket at www.smarthometechlive.co.uk.